If you’re one of the many brides (or bridesmaids!) walking down the aisle this spring, you know how hard all the wedding planning can be. Along with flowers, venues, food, drinks, dresses, and a thousand other things to think about, you’ll need to find the perfect bridal shoe for your big day. And sure, there are countless designer options for wedding shoes out there - if you have a spare couple thousand dollars laying around.
Or, you could do what more and more brides and bridal parties are doing and wear ballet flats for your wedding. We designed our ballet flats to be stylish and elegant in any situation, and more and more we’re hearing from women who chose to use them for their weddings. Here are a few of the things these brides love about our ballet shoes:
- Style - We made our ballet flats to be stylish in any situation, and weddings are no different. You can wear them with the strap either above or below your foot to create the look you want. Plus they’re super simple, making them perfect for almost any kind of wedding and dress - you won’t have to pass on something you love because it won’t match!
- Color - Not sold on plain white shoes? Need something to match your bridesmaid dresses? Want your outfit to be more modern instead of old-school? Our ballet shoes come in almost any color you can think of. Brides and bridal parties love the rainbow of choices we offer, from ruby red to gorgeous turquoise to delicate lilac purple.
- Comfort - It’s not something you think about much when you’re planning your big day, but wedding shoes shouldn’t just look good. They need to feel good, too. You’re going to be on your feet a lot, and if you’re wearing giant strappy heels all day your feet could pay the price. Ballet flats are super-comfortable and flexible, making it easy to walk, stand, dance, and enjoy your day no matter what!
- Convenience - A lot of women have their perfect bridal shoe picked out from the beginning - but they don’t want to wear them all day. If you want to preserve your bridal shoes (or they just hurt too much to wear all day) a pair of ballet flats makes a great “second shoe” to wear at your reception after the ceremony is over. These shoes are perfect for dancing and partying for hours. They’re easy to clean, too, so you won’t have to worry about family or friends making a mess. Try saying that about a pair of Jimmy Choos or Christian Louboutins.
- Price - If you’re looking for an economical option for your wedding (or you want to save your bridesmaids some cash), our ballet shoes are the perfect choice. They’re the perfect balance of value without any compromise on style, quality, or comfort.
No matter what kind of wedding you’re planning - from minimal to mega-sized, from classic to contemporary - Linge ballet flats are a great choice for you and your wedding party. Order online today and check one more thing off your to-do list, or take a look at our Twitter or Instagram pages for more inspiration and ideas!